This is just a bit of a boring post to show some pictures taken with my new Sony camera. It was Ã‚Â£142 and I bought it from eBuyer (although they seem to have put the price up since I bought it). The camera is the Sony DSC-W270 and it has a 5x optical zoom, 3200 ISO and an optical anti-blur, which is extremely important for my shaky hands.
1. The Kitchen 🙂
2. The kitchen while trying out the anti-blur!
4. Outside my parents house
5. Standing from the same position as above but zoomed in as far as it can go – see how sharp it is, despite my stupid shaky hands!
6. Inside my parents house without the flash on, testing the light sensitivity!
7. Inside the house with the flash
8. Another internal shot without the flash
9. Picture from the same position as above but with the flash
10. If you want the best seat in the house…move the cat!
11. Flowers in my parents back garden
12. Close up of one of the purple flowers from the picture above. Using my awesome photographic skills I seem to have managed to get the camera to focus on the leaves rather than the flower. Erm, blame the autofocus!
13. Another flower from the garden, once again, managed to focus on the flower to the left rather than the one I was taking a picture of…d’oh!
14. Yay! A pretty flower. Taken in the interests of testing my camera! Honest!
15. Close up of the apple tree in the garden
16. Random shot of a cup of drinking straws. Random.
17. A close up of my Dad’s, err, “organized” toolbox!
18. A very forlorn cat trying to work out how to use a door
19. A bowl of fruit taken using the flash
20. Same picture as above but taken without the flash and on the “natural” setting mode
Well, hope you weren’t too bored by this post. And if you were thinking about buying the Sony DSC-W270 camera, hopefully you can see what it’s capable of. One thing I noticed was that the battery seems to run down pretty quick.